Saturday, August 15, 2009

Chic...Classic...Artistic...I believe that Vladimir, the clothing line created by Lincoln's own Sophie Hines and Rigby (aka Sarah) Koehler have a certain...je ne sais quoi. The clothes and jewelry are definitely something I would wear and what my friends would wear, the style of the clothes are very New York-styled and from the pictures they look well made. **The story behind that is all thanks to my mother (bless her sick heart)** The clothes have that genuine artsy feel, that soon to be photographers or fashion-designers from the big city always wear. One of my favorite pieces was the long chiffon empire dress that looks like it's one of those Greek empire dresses the way it flow effortlessly around you, from what my friend Haley Williams told me (you can thank her for the pictures), the dress can be long and short by folding the top portion of the dress down. It's a very smart idea and very versatile, depending on what way you feel like wearing. If only I could have seen it today, I might have tried it on and bought it myself! I'm proud to say that I'm happy to see people, like Sophie and Rigby, that love clothes and fashion just as much as I do, I think that they'll go far with their passion and their ingenuity, but only time can tell if they are ready to move up to the next level...a popular boutique in New York City!

1 comment:

  1. hey, this is sophie...

    thanks so much for doing this!! definitely looks fantastic.
    you should completely come next week- we still have that dress...

    ReplyDelete